Billabong Women's Synergy 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit
Billabong Women's Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Women's Wetsuits. We do have a size chart available below, however we strongly urge you to call us if you have any doubt about sizing. Our wetsuit experts can ensure that you get the right size, saving you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|0/XXS||5′1″-5′3″||90-105 lbs||29.5" - 31.5"||23-25"|
Full Billabong Wetsuit Size Chart
The Synergy Series wetsuits deliver lightweight, premium heat and innovative technology with superior value and durability. Made from stretchy and eco-conscious Superlight neoprene combined with glued and blind stitched sealed external seams, the women’s wetsuit boasts excellent thermal retention. Graphene recycler lining at the front and back panels adds incredible strength and heat without adding bulk, while silicone stretch panels at the arms and legs let you get in and out with ease. Finished with a chest zip entry, the Synergy delivers everything you demand from a premium wetsuit, without breaking the bank.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: Superlight Foam
- Internal Lining: Graphene Recycler Plus combined with Silicon Stretch
- Seams: Taped
- Entry System / Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2021
- Manufacturer's Part Number: ABJW100130
- Exterior Fabric Type:100% Recycled Superflex Jersey
- Neoprene Foam Type:Superlight Foam, Partially recycled
- Interior Fabric Type:Graphene Recycler Plus combined with Silicon Stretch
- Body type:Long Sleeve Full suit
- Exterior Seam Detail: GBS
- Internal Seam Detail: Machine Applied Super-flex neo tape
- Fabric Content: 80% Neoprene, 10% Nylon, 10% Polyester
- Tie Dye version has pattern on the arms only
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Billabong products.
At Billabong Wetsuits we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on material and workmanship from the original purchase date.
All Billabong wetsuits come with a limited 2-year warranty on stitching, 12 months on all materials, workmanship and liquid welded seams, from the date purchased.
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Self repair or alterations to products
- Warranty request without proof of purchase
- Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
- Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.