Buell DR1 3mm Chest Zip Wetsuit
Buell Men's Wetsuits Size Chart
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Buell Wetsuits. If you have never tried an Buell suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
After a couple sessions and a few beers it became clear that Buell and Dane share a passion for creating a damn good wetsuit. They leveraged Buell's 20+ years of design expertise along with Reynolds checklist: timeless style, minimal branding, premium materials, no gimmicks, no BS, just a f*ck'n good wetsuit to create “Subdivision”. The DR1 is for anyone looking for a wetsuit that is functional yet stylish, low key, warm and flexible. Durability won't be an issue with top of the line materials. The DR1 features in an all 2mm, 3mm and 4mm in Mens and Jr sizes.
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Neoprene: DR1
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2021
- Manufacturers Part Number: WDR10133M
- Chest zip Entry
- Embossed Supertex Tuff Kneepads
- DR1 Neoprene
- Triple glued and blind stitched external seams with hand taped neoprene seal
- Heat presssed edges for increased stretch and comfort
- Extended front panel with minimal seam breaks for flexibility and stretch
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Buell products.
Buell Wetsuit Warranty
If a Buell wetsuit is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, Buell Surf will repair or replace the product at their sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a wetsuit is made by the Buell Surf warranty department after receipt of the defective product. A defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid, with a completed Warranty Repair Tag. The repair tag should include product description, description of defects, requested action, return address, cell phone number with area code, customer’s name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to Buell Headquarters. Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
WETSUIT WARRANTY POLICY*
- 1-year warranty on workmanship and materials *valid from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Materials over 1 year from date of the original purchase or 90 days for accessories
- Normal wear and tear
- Repairs or alterations to the wetsuit done or attempted by anyone other than Buell surf authorized repair facility
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities
- Products classified as seconds, samples, or used
- Damage from sunlight, chlorine, improper recreational use or care or any damage beyond the product’s life expectancy
- Sale item: wetsuits, UV, accessories, and promotional discounted products purchased on buellsurf.com or from an authorized Buell Dealer
- Warranty request without original proof of purchase
Before shipping your wetsuit please make sure that it is washed thoroughly, dirt/sand-free, and completely dry. Unfortunately, wetsuits that are sandy, dirty or wet can't be repaired since they damage the machines.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.