Buell R1 Accelerator 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit
Buell Men's Wetsuits Size Chart
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Buell Wetsuits. If you have never tried an Buell suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
The RB1 flies under the radar, and when used strategically, can lend limitless buckets of spray to any lip that dares get in your way. Without giving up the warmth that Buell Wetsuits are known for, this suit doubles down on flexibility. With its masterful blend of pliable "Ninja Neoprene" coupled with ergonomic, perfectly placed panels, the RB1 is your go-to wetsuit that keeps the crowd gasping as your spray extends to the heavens...
Ninja Neoprene is the lightest, stretchiest and softest neoprene material in the water. With roughly 30% less water absorption, dries quicker and is limestone so it’s better for the environment. The suit has glued and blindstitched seams with power-lite “Sizzle” seam seal on the outside. Critical seam junctions are reinforced with seam tape for added strength. The ultimate seam seal. Liquid rubber lines the exterior seam, which, combined with the glued and blindstitched seam make the seams completely waterproof. Soft and comfortable Kevlar-like kneepads are tough on the outside, but soft and stretchy on the inside. Smooth rubber seal integrated into the cuffs prevent expansion and keep water out while maximizing comfort. Fluid rubber seal at the neck wrists and ankles help to prevent expansion while keeping water out. Toasty warm in extreme conditions!
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: Ninja
- Internal Lining: Soft Ultraspan
- Seams: Sealed / Taped
- Entry System / Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: No Hood
- Key Pocket: Yes
- Knee Pads: Yes
- Model Year: 2022
- MPN: WRB10143M
- "Ninja Neoprene" limestone with Ultraspan flex-fabric on the exterior
- Triple glued and blind stitched seams with power-lite "Sizzle" seam seal
- Over the top, chest zip entry, utilizing a cross-over pattern
- Snap-tight outer flap "technology", making the entry a tight seal
- Soft Ultraspan flex-fabric interior lining material that is insanely warm & cozy
- Easy to access and secure key pocket on the outside left calf
- Embossed Supratex Tuff kneepads
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Buell products.
Buell Wetsuit Warranty
If a Buell wetsuit is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, Buell Surf will repair or replace the product at their sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a wetsuit is made by the Buell Surf warranty department after receipt of the defective product. A defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid, with a completed Warranty Repair Tag. The repair tag should include product description, description of defects, requested action, return address, cell phone number with area code, customer’s name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to Buell Headquarters. Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
WETSUIT WARRANTY POLICY*
- 1-year warranty on workmanship and materials *valid from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Materials over 1 year from date of the original purchase or 90 days for accessories
- Normal wear and tear
- Repairs or alterations to the wetsuit done or attempted by anyone other than Buell surf authorized repair facility
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities
- Products classified as seconds, samples, or used
- Damage from sunlight, chlorine, improper recreational use or care or any damage beyond the product’s life expectancy
- Sale item: wetsuits, UV, accessories, and promotional discounted products purchased on buellsurf.com or from an authorized Buell Dealer
- Warranty request without original proof of purchase
Before shipping your wetsuit please make sure that it is washed thoroughly, dirt/sand-free, and completely dry. Unfortunately, wetsuits that are sandy, dirty or wet can't be repaired since they damage the machines.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.