Buell RB2 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
Buell Men's Wetsuits Size Chart
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Buell Wetsuits. If you have never tried an Buell suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
The insulated RB2 5/4 Hooded Slant Chest Zip Wetsuit is Buell's warmest most water tight wetsuit built for barrels. The Slant-Zip entry gives you one-sided water seal performance that pushes the limits of a wetsuit’s warmth potential. Toasty warm in extreme conditions!
Ninja Neoprene is the lightest, stretchiest and softest neoprene material in the water. With roughly 30% less water absorption, dries quicker and is limestone— so it’s better for the environment. The suit has glued and blindstitched seams with power-lite “Sizzle” seam seal on the outside. Critical seam junctions are reinforced with seam tape for added strength. The ultimate seam seal. Liquid rubber lines the exterior seam, which, combined with the glued and blindstitched seam make the seams completely waterproof. Soft and comfortable Kevlar-like kneepads are tough on the outside, but soft and stretchy on the inside. Smooth rubber seal integrated into the cuffs prevent expansion and keep water out while maximizing comfort. Fluid rubber seal at the neck wrists and ankles help to prevent expansion while keeping water out.
- Thickness: 5/4mm
- Neoprene: Ninja
- Internal Lining: Thermal
- Seams: Sealed / Taped
- Entry System / Zipper: Slant Chest Zip
- Hood: Attached
- Key Pocket: Yes
- Knee Pads: Yes
- Model Year: 2022
- MPN: WRB20254M
- Ninja Limestone Neoprene
- Triple glued and blindstitched with "Sizzle" seam seal on the external seams with internal seam tape on the critical junctions.
- Slant Zip entry gives you one-sided water seal performance that pushes the limits of a wetsuit's warmth potential
- Chest, back, and torso lined with insulating plush grid thermal insulation
- Easy to access and secure key pocket on the outside left calf
- Embossed Supratex Tuff knee pads
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Buell products.
Buell Wetsuit Warranty
If a Buell wetsuit is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, Buell Surf will repair or replace the product at their sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a wetsuit is made by the Buell Surf warranty department after receipt of the defective product. A defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid, with a completed Warranty Repair Tag. The repair tag should include product description, description of defects, requested action, return address, cell phone number with area code, customer’s name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to Buell Headquarters. Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
WETSUIT WARRANTY POLICY*
- 1-year warranty on workmanship and materials *valid from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Materials over 1 year from date of the original purchase or 90 days for accessories
- Normal wear and tear
- Repairs or alterations to the wetsuit done or attempted by anyone other than Buell surf authorized repair facility
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities
- Products classified as seconds, samples, or used
- Damage from sunlight, chlorine, improper recreational use or care or any damage beyond the product’s life expectancy
- Sale item: wetsuits, UV, accessories, and promotional discounted products purchased on buellsurf.com or from an authorized Buell Dealer
- Warranty request without original proof of purchase
Before shipping your wetsuit please make sure that it is washed thoroughly, dirt/sand-free, and completely dry. Unfortunately, wetsuits that are sandy, dirty or wet can't be repaired since they damage the machines.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.