McNett Aquaseal Tube - 3/4 oz
Cleanline Staff Stefan Says:
"While this stuff has been around forever, I never really gave it a chance and always went with wetsuit cement for repairs. Turns out I was way wrong ‘cause this is stronger and easier to apply than anything else out there. Aquaseal is packaged in a simple design that comes out smoothly from a tube like toothpaste and is easily applied via a popsicle stick, plastic knife etc…While this was originally designed for wetsuits, Aquaseal is really practical and you can use it on tons of different fishing, swimming or diving gear. Dries overnight and a couple coats is all you need on most repairs. The best!"
With the McNett Aquaseal Tube you can easily repair tears and rips in your favorite wetsuit and scuba gear. Aquaseal is a clear, waterproof adhesive and sealant, specially formulated for the flexibility, adhesion and abrasion protection you need when you are in the water. Urethane-based adhesives are the best for achieving maximum strength and durability. When your goal is a permanent bond, choose Aquaseal Repair Adhesive Sealant it is the industry standard for high strength, absolutely permanent repairs to all kinds of dive gear including wet suits, dry suits, gloves, boots, gear bags and more.
- Flexible urethane repair adhesive and seam sealer
- Industry standard for maximum strength gear repairs
- Safe on natural and synthetic fabrics including GORE-TEX, neoprene, Hypalon, rubber and more
- Repairs rips, tears and holes in watersports and scuba gear
- Specifically formulated to offer superior flexibility as well as excellent adhesion, waterproofing and abrasion resistance with minimal shrinkage
- Washable and unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Dries Clear
- Moisture cured
- 3/4 oz Tube
- Aquaseal is also ideal for repairing holes and tears. For holes larger than a pinhole, create a backing with removable tape, fill hole and beyond. Remove tape after Aquaseal has fully cured
- For knee patches create an ultra-tough, flexible knee patch with Aquaseal to protect suits from abrasion. Simply apply a thin coat of Aquaseal with a disposable plastic knife. Dry level overnight
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.