Modern Retro 9'1 x 23 ¼ x 3 ¼ Surfboard - Clear
The Modern Retro Longboard puts a contemporary twist on an old school design, made popular back in the late 60’s, when hanging toes was the in-vogue move.
- OUTLINE: The Retro is wide and incredibly stable. The long parallel rails create a huge stable platform to stand and walk the board, and the full rounded nose is ideal for riding the nose.
- ROCKER: Moderately flat entry rocker provides fast paddling and flowing down-the-line trim speed. The flat section through the middle gives the board effortless glide, and slight lift in the tail enhances turning ability.
- CONTOURS: A long, single concave under the nose provides lift for extended nose time, while vee through the belly and tail allows the rider to transition smoothly from rail-to-rail.
- RAILS: Forgiving 60/40 rails not only provide bite on the wave face, but also allows for smooth transitional turns off the tail.
- AESTHETIC: Double stringer with traditional resin tint, rail laps and gloss finish not only look striking, but guarantees that each board has its own unique appearance.
- FIN: The Retro comes with a single fin box and 9″ inch Rake fin. This log inspired Longboard is all about glide, flow and trimming down the line with style.
- Type: Long board
- Dimensions: 9'1" x 23 ¼" x 3 ¼"
- Construction: PU
- Volume: 78L
- Tail: Square
- Fin Configuration: Single Fin
- Fin Plug: Single Fin Box — *Fins NOT included
Polyurethane or PU construction uses traditional materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard with high-quality finishes. All polyurethane boards are CNC milled from the shapers files and laminated by hand using quality components such as Hexcel fiberglass, Silmar resin, and Bennett foam. For years traditional polyurethane boards have been at the forefront of performance surfing. These boards feature a progressive flex pattern controlled by a high-grade timber stringer and feel very reliable under your feet. Polyurethane construction will perform in all surf conditions and can be adapted to suit a wide variety of surfboard models.
Call us at 888-546-6176 or 503-738-7888 to learn more about our Surfboard shapes, our opinions on how they ride, or if you need any additional shipping information you can use our contact page.
US Shipping Rates for New & Used Surfboards
|Location||5'9 and under||5'10 to 6'10||6'11 to 8'0||~8'0 and up||Bodyboard||Skimboard|
|Lower 48 States||$125||$150||$175||Contact Us||$25||$25|
|Hawaii & Alaska||Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us||$75||$100|
Read more about our Shipping Policy.