O'Neill Hyperfreak 5/4+ Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
O’Neill Men’s Wetsuits — Size Chart
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
Cleanline Staff Sammy Says:
"The HyperFreak is one of the most comfortable, warm, and flexible suits around and is loved by many. I would say about 80% of Cleanline employees have some sort of variation of this suit. TB3 is warm and can handle any cold water that the northwest throws at us. The neoprene is stretchy, soft, and fluffy. This wetsuit is fully taped internally and is very durable along the seams. O'Neill makes the best performance-orientated suits, and there is a reason why they are frequently sold out."
The O'Neill Hyperfreak 5/4+ Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit is constructed from super light TechnoButter 3 and TBX neoprene to give you maximum stretch. O'Neill added 0.5 mm extra of neoprene to this model as a step-up from your normal 5/4. The seams are glued and blindstitched and fully taped with TB3X tape to create an excellent barrier while maintaining your range of motion and flexibility. The Front Upper Zip Entry system uses a free-floating zipper panel and an anti-rash barrier with drain holes to keep you dry and feeling loose.
- Thickness: 5.5/4.5mm
- Neoprene: TechnoButter 3
- Internal Lining: TechnoButter 3X Interior Jersey
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: Attached Hood
- Model Year: 2020/2021
- Manufacturers Part Number: 5347
- F.U.Z.E (Front Upper Zipper Entry) uses a free floating zipper panel and anti flush barrier with drain holes to keep you dry and feeling loose
- Right to left chest closure
- 360-degree barrier with drain holes
- TB3X fully taped seams
- Glued and blindstitched seams
- Full body and legs made with TechnoButter 3 neoprene
- Arms and shoulders made with TechnoButter 3X neoprene
- Plus (+) = 0.5mm extra thickness for even more warmth
- Minimal seam design for insane flexibilty, fit and durability
- Hidden key loop on right leg
- Aqua Alpha: eco friendly solvent glue that is water based and free of VOC's
- Limestone-based neoprene sourced from Japan
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for O'Neill products.
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.