O'Neill Mutant Legend 4.5/3.5 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
O’Neill Men’s Wetsuits — Size Chart
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
Cleanline Staff Matt Says:
"The Mutant wetsuit series has been around for nearly a decade and for good reason. It's one of the most versatile wetsuits on the market with its interchangeable hood and neckpiece. Essentially two wetsuits in one, the Mutant Legend 4.5/3.5 is now upgraded with TB3 Neoprene which is O'Neill's lightest and most flexible neoprene and arguably the best neoprene in the wetsuit business. At 4.5mm thickness with smooth skin chest and back panels for more warmth and wind protection, most would find this wetsuit would keep them warm with water temps in the 50's. Known for a very watertight fit, this is a definite long term favorite, and this year it's better than ever."
Surf your brains out in the O'Neill Mutant Legend 4.5/3.5 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit. It's made with Technobutter 3X in the arms and shoulders and Technobutter 3 Firewall in the chest and back. It also has a heat-retaining thermal layer, making it ideal for core warmth, and quick-dry properties. The hood and crew neck are interchangeable which is great depending on the conditions you're surfing and a Modular Closure system with a dual cinch to seal out water. This is a very special wetsuit made in honor of the great wetsuit legend Jack O'Neill.
- Thickness: 4.5/3.5mm
- Neoprene: TechnoButter 3X and TechnoButter 3
- Interior Lining: TechnoButter Firewall
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: Detachable
- Model Year: 2020/2021
- Manufacturers Part Number: 5135S
- Modular closure
- Single seal neck and hood
- Hood: internal lining TB Firewall and TechnoButter 3x
- Contortionist seamless shoulder
- Key pocket with loop on right leg, located below knee
- Lumbar seamless design
- Left to right chest closure
- Plasma wrist and ankle seals to prevent flushing
- TechnoButter 3X neoprene, in arms and shoulders
- TechnoButter Firewall neoprene, in chest and back
- TechnoButter 3 neoprene, in low body
- External fluid seam weld everywhere but the chest and back
- Internal fluid seam weld on chest and back
- Aqua Alpha Solvent Free neoprene lamination
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for O'Neill products.
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.