O'Neill Psycho One 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit
O’Neill Men’s Wetsuits — Size Chart
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
Stretchier than ever, the O'Neill Psycho One Back Zip Wetsuit is royalty in the world of highly flexible rear entry wetsuits. Utilizing the complete coverage of the Z.E.N. closure system and its anti-flush barrier, the Psycho One remains incredibly simple to climb in and out of. The hydrophobic, and soft to the touch, TB3 (TechnoButter 3) Neoprene incorporates O'Neill's exclusive feather-lite ENVY foam core, creating one of the lightest and most flexible wetsuit components to date.
Dropping the extra panels and shedding all but the best features, the Psycho One boasts insane pliability with the TB3 Neoprene and highly flexible seams. An ultra-flexible and super durable Fluid Seam Weld locks the outside of all the seams from cold leaks and lengthens the overall life of the suit. With a rash resistant collar and interior water barrier the Psycho One offers comfort, warmth, and durability in a super lightweight, quick-drying suit. Stay warm without feeling smothered in layers of rubber, pull on the Psycho One and step into the water in your second skin.
- Thickness: 3/2mm
- Neoprene: TechnoButter 3
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Back Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2020/2021
- Manufacturers Part Number: 4964
- TechnoButter 3 neoprene
- Z.E.N. Zip Entry with free floating zipper panel and anti-flush barrier-2 with drain hole, keeps you warm and unrestricted
- Fluid Seam Weld: 8mm silicone-based urethane sealed exterior with a triple glued and blind stitched interior. Watertight, durable and ultra flexible seams
- Anti-Flush barrier
- Double seal collar for buttery comfort
- Super seal cuffs on wrists and ankles
- Krypto knee padz
- Hidden key pocket with loop on lower right leg
- Minimal seam design for insane flexibility, fit and durability
- Aqua Alpha: eco friendly solvent glue that is water based and free of VOC's
- Limestone-based neoprene sourced from Japan
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for O'Neill products.
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.