O'Neill Youth Hyperfreak 5/4+ Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
O'Neill Youth Wetsuits Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing O’Neill Youth Wetsuits. We do have the manufacturers size chart available below but please take it with a grain of salt. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call us and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Size Chart
Your kids deserve a high-quality wetsuit too so get them into an O'Neill Youth Hyperfreak 5.5/4+ Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit. It's constructed from super light TechnoButter 3 and TBX neoprene for maximum stretch and O'Neill added 0.5 mm of extra neoprene to this model as a step-up from a normal 5/4. The seams are glued and blindstitched and fully taped with TB3X tape to create an excellent water barrier while maintaining a good range of motion and flexibility. The Front Upper Zip Entry system uses a free-floating zipper panel and an anti-rash barrier with drain holes to keep them dry and warm.
- Thickness: 5.5/4.5mm
- Neoprene: TechnoButter 3
- Internal Lining: TechnoButter 3X Interior Jersey
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: Attached Hood
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: 5352
- F.U.Z.E Front Upper Zip Entry uses a floating zipper panel and anti-flush barrier with drain holes to keep you dry and feeling loose
- 360-degree barrier with drain holes
- TB3X fully taped seams
- Glued and blindstitched seams
- Full body and legs made with TechnoButter 3 neoprene
- Arms and shoulders made with TechnoButter 3X neoprene
- Plus (+) = 0.5mm of extra thickness for even more warmth
- Aqua Alpha solvent free neoprene lamination
- Minimal seam design for insane flexibilty, fit and durability
- Aqua Alpha: eco friendly solvent glue that is water based and free of VOC's
- Limestone-based neoprene sourced from Japan
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for O'Neill products.
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.