Patagonia R1 Lite Yulex 2mm Chest Zip Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit
Patagonia Men's Wetsuits — Size Chart
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Patagonia wetsuits. If you have never worn a Patagonia wetsuit before we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full Patagonia Wetsuit Sizing Chart
A stretchy, neoprene-free spring suit made of 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Best for water 65°–75° F/18°–23° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Thickness: 2mm
- Neoprene: Neoprene-Free
- Internal Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Exterior Lining: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- Seams: Sealed / Taped
- Entry System / Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: No Hood
- Model Year: 2022
- MPN: 88532
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content
- Natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Stretchy, solution-dyed linings
- Linings laminated with water-based, solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- Floating, asymmetrical front-zip with noncorroding Salmi® zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan
- Zipper can be repaired or replaced
- All seams are triple-glued and blindstitched; internally spot-taped at high-stress areas
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Patagonia products.
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.