Patagonia R3 Yulex 3mm Cap
Patagonia Gloves — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Patagonia Wetsuit accessories. The manufacturer's size chart is available below but please take it with a grain of salt. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call us and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end, it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return. Hand measurements should be taken around the knuckles (not the thumb). Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. Gloves measurement is finger to wrist length.
With a warm, fast-drying 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining, the Patagonia R3 Yulex 3mm Cap provides additional warmth for your head and ears, keeping you comfortable through chilly surf, kite or bodysurf sessions. Made from flexible 3mm 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, the 3-panel construction conforms to the head for a comfortable fit, while the neck strap with spandex binding keeps the cap secure. Seams have spot tape reinforcements for strength and durability; a Supratex brim shields your face from the sun. Exterior face fabric is stretchy and durable 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. Natural rubber content is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Made in a Fair Trade Certified sewn. Suggested water temperatures: 48–55° F/9–13° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining is warm, flexible and fast-drying
- Three-panel construction conforms to head for a comfortable fit
- Supratex brim shields face from sun
- Seams have spot tape reinforcements for strength and durability
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 91 g (3.2 oz)
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Patagonia products.
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.