Patagonia R3 Yulex 3mm Insertable Hood
Patagonia Gloves — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Patagonia Wetsuit accessories. The manufacturer's size chart is available below but please take it with a grain of salt. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call us and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end, it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return. Hand measurements should be taken around the knuckles (not the thumb). Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. Gloves measurement is finger to wrist length.
The easiest way to add a hood to your full suit in colder conditions, the stretchy R3 Yulex Insertable Hood fits seamlessly under a wetsuit collar to prevent water entry. Suggested water temperatures: 48°–55° F/9°–13° C. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
Now made from lighter and stretchier 3mm 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, the updated R3 Yulex Insertable Hood offers supplemental warmth for your head and neck, keeping you comfortable in colder conditions while wearing a lighter-weight suit. Lined on the interior with warm, fast-drying 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid and on the exterior with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex, the contoured three-panel construction conforms to the head for comfort while an adjustable cord provides a snug fit around the face. The 1.5mm neck bib tucks into your suit to prevent flushing, and the Supratex brim shields your face from rain or sun. Seams are internally taped to prevent leakage. The natural rubber content is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance. The lining and face fabric are now solution-dyed—using 86% less water than conventional dyeing—and are laminated with water-based AquaA glue that’s free from harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Made in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Suggested water temperatures: 48–55° F/9–13° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining is warm, flexible and fast-drying
- Three-panel construction conforms to head for a comfortable fit
- 1.5mm neck bib tucks into wetsuit to prevent water entry
- Adjustable cord provides snug fit around face
- Supratex brim shields face from sun
- Seams are internally taped to prevent leakage
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Patagonia products.
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.