Patagonia R5 Yulex 7mm Round Toe Boots
The Patagonia R5 Yulex boot is probably one of the warmest booties in the market. These wetsuit boots were designed for the extreme cold when dexterity is essential in frigid conditions. The lining inside is especially warm, made of a thermal microgrid so your feet stay toasty and the thoughtful design includes a watertight seam construction with a microgasket at the heel to prevent water entry. Made of natural rubber and sustainably made, these round toe boots are about to be your new favorite surf accessory.
Made from lighter-weight but still ultrawarm 7mm 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, the updated Patagonia R5 Yulex 7mm Round Toe Boots keep your feet warm and comfortable while offering essential dexterity and control in the most frigid surf conditions. With a fast-drying 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining and an 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex face fabric, they have a round-toe design for maximum warmth, a micro gasket at the ankle to cuff to help prevent water entry, and a flexible Supratex back for increased comfort and durability. Diamond-grip, nonmarking soles provide reliable traction, and a Y-Strap closure holds the bootie snug to your foot for extra support; the hook-and-loop patch is stretchy for increased flex as the foot and ankle move. Pull rings at the heels make the booties easy to get on and off, and are triple bartacked for strength. 100% external seam sealing eliminates leaks; all seams are triple glued and internally taped. The face fabric and lining are now solution-dyed—using 86% less water than conventional dyeing—and are laminated with water-based AquaA glue that’s free from harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The natural rubber content is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Made in a Fair Trade Certified facility.
- Made with neoprene-free Yulex; natural rubber/chlorine-free synthetic rubber that meets rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability
- Yulex is natural and sustainably tapped from hevea trees in Guatemala that are FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified
- 85% Yulex/15% synthetic rubber
- Warm and stretchy solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex microgrid thermal lining dries fast and minimizes weight
- Stretchy, solution-dyed exterior is 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex; exterior and lining laminated with solvent-free, water-based AquaA glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Y-strap closure conforms to foot for a snug fit; microgasket at cuff opening prevents water entry; reinforced pull rings at heels for easier on/off
- Round-toe design for maximum warmth; diamond-grip, nonmarking soles provide increased traction
- Suggested water temperatures: 32–38° F/0–3° C
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 590 g (20.8 oz)
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Patagonia products.
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.