Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex Long Sleeve Chest Zip Jacket - Bayou Palmetto/Ink Black
Patagonia Women's Wetsuits Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Patagonia Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
Full Patagonia Wetsuit Size Chart
A high-performance, neoprene-free wetsuit top made of lightweight 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with a stretchy 100% recycled polyester lining. Suggested water temperatures: 65°–75° F/18°–23° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic, chlorine-free rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Stretchy, solution-dyed 100% recycled polyester lining improves flexibility and dry time; stretchy, solution-dyed exterior is 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- All fabrics laminated with solvent-free, water-based AquaA™ glue
- Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for comfort and durability
- Vertical front-zip entry with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper; the streamlined design holds close to the body for reduced drag and maximum comfort and flex
- Easy-access internal key loop included
- 386 g (13.6 oz)
- Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.