Quiksilver Everyday Sessions 2/2 Spring Wetsuit
Quiksilver Men's Wetsuits Size Chart
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
Exactly what you want to zip into for warmish days with coldish water. The 2/2 Everyday Sessions Back Zip Springsuit is a top-quality design for surfers of all levels. Built with the Quiksilver exclusive StretchFlight neoprene for a light feel, quick response, and maximum stretch. And just as impressive, this short sleeve spring wetsuit is Bluesign® certified for amped-up sustainability.
- Thickness: 2/2mm
- Neoprene: StretchFlight
- Seams: Flatlock (Q-Lock)
- Entry System / Zipper: Back Zip
- Hood: No Hood
- Key Pocket: Key Loop
- Materials: 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane
- Model Year: 2022
- MPN: EQYW503027
- StretchFlight neoprene for increased warmth and comfort without sacrificing flexibility
- 24% less CO2 emissions per wetsuit
- Limestone-derivate eco-friendly neoprene made from scrap rubber tires and Bluesign® certified
- Q-Lock seams
- Aqua Alpha, non-toxic, water-based glues
- Drainage holes
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Quiksilver products.
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.