Quiksilver Everyday Sessions 3mm Split Toe Boots
Quiksilver Booties — Size Chart
|Men’s Shoes||Women’s Shoes||Quiksilver Booties|
Full Wetsuit Booties Size Chart
3mm Everyday Sessions Wetsuit Boots For Men Why did we design our 3mm Everyday Session Wetsuit Booties in our StretchFlight neoprene? Because we want the most out of every surf session, and we take comfort, warmth, and protection seriously. What’s more, this bootie is Bluesign® certified and eco-friendly, so you’d be hard-pressed to find anything as sustainable. Did it take countless hours of research and development to create this superior bootie? Yes, it did. And it was absolutely worth it.
- StretchFlight neoprene for increased warmth and comfort without sacrificing flexibility
- 24% less CO2 emissions per wetsuit
- Limestone-derivate eco-friendly neoprene made from scrap rubber tires and Bluesign® certified
- Seams: GBS [glued and blindstitched] seams for maximum flexibility and minimal water entry
- Entry: Hook and loop adjustment
- Aqua Alpha, non-toxic, water-based glues
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Quiksilver products.
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.