StretchFlight & WarmFlight®
Zoned velvet lining for added warmth, taping in key areas for watertightness, flexible and durable body-mapped neoprene. The WarmFlight Eco Velvet is exceptionally comfortable lightweight thermo fleece liner across the entire interior of this suit. Flexibility where you need it. Durability where it counts. This neoprene is designed to give you the best of both worlds. Glued and blind-stitched seams only partially penetrate the neoprene, which reduce water entry and increase durability. Quiksilver is more committed than ever to ensuring their wetsuits perform in the water but have low impact on the environment. Quiksilver wetsuits feature sustainable materials and processes. These suits are made better by using natural limestone neoprene to replace petrochemicals, water-based lamination and glues to eliminate the need for toxic solvents, and recycling scrap rubber tires and neoprene waste.
Quiksilver Youth Everyday Sessions 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit
Quiksilver Youth Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Youth Quiksilver Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size to get we strongly urgue you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Size Chart
Anywhere, any place, any season, the 4/3 Everyday Sessions Back Zip Wetsuit for Youth Groms is a go-to for enhanced warmth, comfort, and flexibility. Featuring Quiksilver's exclusive StretchFlight neoprene that brings a lightened-up approach to neoprene design, your grom will experience zero sagging or dragging with this highly responsive wetsuit. What’s more, its Bluesign® certified and eco-friendly design fuses performance with sustainability. Plus, Quiksilver's R&D team went after cold temps and water blockage with laser focus, developing an infrared thermal lining that will transform their body heat into warm energy.
ⓘ WETSUIT KEY LOOP MOVED
The photos show a key loop pocket on the right leg, however it is located inside the zipper on the back entry.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: StretchFlight
- Internal Lining: WarmFlight® thermal fleece
- Entry System / Zipper: Back Zip
- Hood: No Hood
- Materials: 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane
- Model Year: 2022
- Manufacturer's Part Number: EQBW103070
- 4/3 Everyday Sessions Back Zip Wetsuit For Youth 8-16
- StretchFlight neoprene for increased warmth and comfort without sacrificing flexibility
- 24% less CO2 emissions per wetsuit
- Limestone-derivate eco-friendly neoprene made from scrap rubber tires and Bluesign® certified
- Internal lining keeps body heat in and water out
- GBS [Glued and Blindstitched] external seams for maximum flexibility and minimal water entry
- Aqua Alpha, non-toxic, water-based glues
- Drainage holes
- Key loop
StretchFlight & WarmFlight®
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Quiksilver products.
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.