Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 2mm Long Sleeve Chest Zip Spring Wetsuit
Rip Curl Men's Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
|XS||5′6″-5′8″||120 -135 lbs||34 - 36″||28 - 30″||21″||25.5″|
|S||5′7″-5′9″||135 -155 lbs||36 - 38″||29 - 31″||21.25″||26.75″|
|ST||5′9″-5′11″||140 -160 lbs||36 - 38″||29 - 31″||22″||28″|
|MS||5′7″-5′9″||150 -170 lbs||38 - 40″||30 - 32″||21.25″||26.75″|
|M||5′9″-5′11″||150 -170 lbs||38 - 40″||30 - 32″||22″||28″|
|MT||5′11″-6′1″||160 -180 lbs||38 - 40″||30 - 32″||22.5″||29″|
|LS||5′9″-5′11″||170 -190 lbs||40 - 42″||32 - 34″||22″||28″|
|L||5′11″-6′1″||170 -190 lbs||40 - 42″||32 - 34″||22.5″||29″|
|LT||6′1″-6′3″||180 -200 lbs||40 - 42″||32 - 34″||23″||30.25″|
|XLS||5′11″-6′1″||190 -210 lbs||42 - 44″||34 - 36″||22.5″||29″|
|XL||6′1″-6′3″||190 -210 lbs||42 - 44″||34 - 36″||23″||30.25″|
|XLT||6′4″-6′6″||200 -220 lbs||42 - 44″||34 - 36″||23″||32.5″|
|XXL||6′2″-6′4″||210 -230 lbs||44 - 46″||36 - 38″||24″||31.5″|
|XXXL||6′2″-6′4″||230 -250 lbs||46 - 48″||38 - 42″||24″||31.5″|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
The Dawn Patrol 2mm Long Sleeve Chest Zip Spring Suit is a great long sleeve spring suit for men, designed using our high quality 2mm neoprene that will keep you warm in cool waters.
- Thickness: 2mm
- Neoprene: E5
- Seams: Sealed / Taped
- Entry System / Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: No Hood
- Key Pocket: Internal Key Pocket
- Model Year: 2021/2022
- Manufacturer's Part Number: WSP9HM
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Rip Curl products.
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl ATTN: Service Center
193 Avenida La Pata
San Clemente, CA, 92673
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.