Roxy Women's Performance 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit
Roxy Women's Wetsuits Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Leave your fears on the shoreline and dive in with ROXY's range of versatile wetsuits. Cut from durable, recycled, and ultra-flexible Stretch Flight 3 neoprene, this Performance 3/2mm steamer is surf-ready. You'll stay warm and cozy no matter what, thanks to the WarmFlight® far infrared x2 thermal lining and triple GBS seams that work to reduce any water entry. The chest zip entry lets you slip in and out with ease.
- Neoprene: StretchFlight 3 + eco-friendly Limestone-derivate
- Internal Lining: WarmFlight®
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Entry System / Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: No Hood
- Key Pocket: Key loop
- Materials: 87% Recycled Polyester, 13% Elastane
- Model Year: 2021/2022
- Manufacturer's Part Number: ERJW103078
- The most flexible neoprene, tailored to be ultra-lightweight
- 24% less CO2 emissions per wetsuit
- Far Infrared x2 thermal lining mineral-enriched fibers retain body heat while our Diamond Deluxe material maximizes stretch and traps air against the skin for added warmth [top side panels and tights]
- Triple glued and blind stitched [gbs] seams reduce sew-throughs and water entry
- Hydrolock super thin seam seal on legs
- StretchFlight tapes black on front and back panel
- Water-based glue used for lamination
- Recycled polyester and nylon used for linings
- Waterblock-semi dry and PK10 metal Zip
- Flush Lock 2.0 stretch seals to prevent flushing through the wrists & ankles
- Fused edges on neck reduce profile to prevent flushing
- Supratex knee pads
- Durable construction
- Lightweight and flexible
- Glideskin neck seal
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Roxy products.
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.