Roxy Women's Syncro 2mm Short Sleeve Spring Wetsuit
Roxy Women's Wetsuits Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Enjoy cool water and warm, sunny days all summer long in the Roxy Women's SyncroShort Sleeve Spring Wetsuit. Made from stretchy StretchFlight x2 limestone-derived neoprene and bound with breathable flatlock stitching, the Syncro Spring Suit is a highly durable summertime piece that is priced right. The user friendly back zip entry is easy to get in and out of, and the adjustable Velcro neck makes sure you're snug without being too restricted. Spend less and get more with the high fashion, high quality, Women's Syncro Short Sleeve Spring Suit.
- Thickness: 2mm
- Neoprene: StretchFlight x2
- Seams: Flatlock
- Zipper: Back Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: ERJW503007
- 100% StretchFlight x2 limestone-derived neoprene warm, light & flexible
- Flatlock stitched seams soft, flexible and durable
- Back zip entry system with YKK #10 plastic zip
- Hydrowrap completely adjustable neck closure system for a watertight seal
- Drainage holes
- 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Roxy products.
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.