Roxy Women's Syncro Plus 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit
Roxy Women's Wetsuits Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Face your paddle-outs confidently and comfortablely in the Roxy Women's Syncro Plus 3/2 Wetsuit. Utilizing warm and flexible StretchFlight x2 neoprene, the Women's Syncro Plus provides excellent protection while still remaining flexible and lightweight. Strong glued and blind-stitched seams are long-lasting and the chest zip makes for a flush free closure. WarmFlight Far-Infrared thermal lining on the chest and back panels transforms body heat into infrared energy to generate and maintain warmth. In addition these panels are equipped with Vapor Stretch to retain heat and block wind. The Supratex knee pads and Liquid Flex Seal taped seams ensure the durability of this suit while maximizing comfort so you can enjoy your session from beginning to end.
- Thickness: 3/2mm
- Neoprene: StretchFlight x 2
- Internal Lining: WarmFlight x1
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2020/2021
- Manufacturers Part Number: ERJW103058
- 100% StretchFlight x2 limestone-derived neoprene - warm, light & flexible
- Vapor Stretch on chest and back panel - retains heat and blocks wind
- WarmFlight® x1 Far-Infrared thermal lining on chest & back panel
- Liquid Flex Seal (LFS) taped seams for comfort and zero leakage
- GBS (glued and blindstitched) seams for maximum flexibility and minimal water entry
- Chest zip entry system with PK #8 plastic zip
- Supratex knee pads, durable, lightweight & flexible
- Drainage holes
- Suitable for suggested water temperatures of 13°C - 18°C / 56°F - 64°F
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Roxy products.
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.