Roxy Women's Syncro Plus 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit
Roxy Women's Wetsuits Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
The Roxy Women's Syncro Plus 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit is a great performance suit that is made with 100% StretchFlight x2 neoprene. With added Vapor Stretch chest and back panels that retain heat and block wind paired with WarmFlight thermal lining this wetsuit is designed to keep you warm and stay flexible. The glued and blind stitched seams provide maximum flexibility, and an added Liquid Flex Seal taped seams prevent leakage and keep this suit durable. Syncro Plus is an excellent option with performance features at an affordable price
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: StretchFlight x2
- Internal Lining: WarmFlight x1
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2020/2021
- Manufacturers Part Number: ERJW103059
- 100% StretchFlight x2 neoprene: warm, light and flexible
- Vapor stretch on chest and back panels
- WarmFlight x1 far infrared thermal lining on chest and back panels
- Liquid Flex Seal technology + glued and blindstitched seams
- Critically taped seams
- Chest zip entry system with PK® #8 plastic zip
- Supratex knee pads, durable, lightweight & flexible
- Drainage holes
- Suitable for suggested water temperatures of 11°C - 14°C / 51°F - 58°F
- 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Roxy products.
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.