Vissla Seven Seas 3mm Gloves
Vissla Gloves — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Vissla Wetsuits and Vissla Wetsuit accessories. We do have the manufacturer's size chart available below but please take it with a grain of salt. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call us and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end, it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
|Size||Hand Length||Palm Width|
The Vissla Seven Seas 3mm Gloves are designed for surfers who don't like wearing gloves because these mitts feel more natural in cold water thanks to the 3mm of neoprene in a tailored fit. Naturally, they provide a bit of warmth for those chilly mornings with insulation that heats and a full thermal lining that dries fast so you don't have to worry about putting on cold wet gloves. Watertight cuffs keep water out so your hands stay warm and dexterous in cold water: 49 - 58° F / 9 - 14° C . And just like the rest of the Vissla wetsuit line, the Seven Seas Gloves are eco-friendly with naturally sourced Limestone and scrap rubber tires for the neoprene, dope dyed yarns, and responsible textile production.
- Superfit gloves with wind resistant duramax exterior
- Full thermal lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Silicon board grip palms with Vissla logo
- Smooth skin gloves with water tight cuffs
- Glued and blind stitched with taitex sealed seams
- Vissla Surf Glove fit is true to glove size
- Dope dyed yarn reduces energy consumption and saves water
- Eco Carbon Black neoprene sourced from scrap rubber tires
- Blue Design fabric mill certification - sustainable and responsible textile manufacturing
- Limestone neoprene sourced from Niigata, Japan
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Vissla products.
Vissla Wetsuit Warranty
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene
- 6 months from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as fingernail punctures are not covered under warranty
- Warranty Repairs cover any apparent malfunctions under normal use like a zipper that's busted or a seam that's torn. Warranty repairs are free of charge
- The wetsuit experts are Vissla will determine whether your wetsuit repair qualifies under the warranty
Vissla Wetsuit Accessory Warranty
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light
- When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
- Rinse wetsuit accessories thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Lay wetsuit accesories flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
Before shipping your wetsuit and wetsuit accessories, please make sure that it is washed thoroughly, dirt/sand-free, and completely dry. Unfortunately, wetsuits that are sandy, dirty or wet can't be repaired since they damage the machines.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.