Vissla Seven Seas 5mm Round Toe Boots
Vissla Booties — Size Chart
|Men’s Shoes||Women’s Shoes||Vissla Booties|
Full Wetsuit Booties Size Chart
Vissla Seven Seas 5mm Round Toe Boots are made with everything you need and nothing you don't. True to the Vissla premise of less is more these wetsuit booties are designed to get you into cold waters and keep you there so you don't miss a set. Made with 100% Super Stretch neoprene that is lightweight, warm, soft and easy to pull on and off. Lined with Brain fuzz thermal hallow fiber to insulate your feet heat and dry fast between morning dawn patrols. The soft grip sole design lends to excellent board feel and the strapless compression panels keep the boots snug to your feet, eliminating the restrictive velcro strap. The Vissla Seven Seas booties are glued and blind stitched to keep water out so you'll get hungry before you get cold. These boots, like the rest of the Vissla wetsuit line, were made using eco-friendly neoprene: naturally sourced Limestone and dope dyed yarns.
- Made for cold water: 44 - 53° F / 7 - 12° C
- Vissla Surf Bootie fit is true to shoe size
- 100% Super Stretch neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off
- Brain fuzz thermal hallow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Thin softgrip sole design allows for a better, true-to-the board feel
- Strapless compression panels keep the boot snug to your feet without having to have the restricting velcro strap
- Pull tab on heel for easier entry
- Glued and blindstitched seam construction
- Dope dyed yarn reduces energy consumption and saves water
- Eco Carbon Black neoprene sourced from scrap rubber tires
- Blue Design fabric mill certification - sustainable and responsible textile manufacturing
- Limestone neoprene sourced from Niigata, Japan
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Vissla products.
Vissla Wetsuit Warranty
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene
- 6 months from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as fingernail punctures are not covered under warranty
- Warranty Repairs cover any apparent malfunctions under normal use like a zipper that's busted or a seam that's torn. Warranty repairs are free of charge
- The wetsuit experts are Vissla will determine whether your wetsuit repair qualifies under the warranty
Vissla Wetsuit Accessory Warranty
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light
- When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
- Rinse wetsuit accessories thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Lay wetsuit accesories flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
Before shipping your wetsuit and wetsuit accessories, please make sure that it is washed thoroughly, dirt/sand-free, and completely dry. Unfortunately, wetsuits that are sandy, dirty or wet can't be repaired since they damage the machines.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.