Vissla Youth Seven Seas 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
Vissla Youth Wetsuit - Size Chart
|44||3'10" - 4'1"||117 - 125 lbs.||35" - 50"||22" - 24"|
|6||4'1" - 4'4"||45 - 60 lbs.||24" - 26"||21" - 23"|
|8||4'4" - 4'7"||55 - 70 lbs.||26" - 28"||23" - 25"|
|10||4'7" - 4'10"||70 - 85 lbs.||28" - 30"||25" - 27"|
|12||4'10" - 5'1"||85 - 100 lbs.||30" - 32"||26" - 28"|
|14||5'1" - 5'4"||100 - 115 lbs.||32" - 34"||28" - 30"|
|16||5'4" - 5'8"||115 - 135 lbs.||34" - 36"||29" - 31"|
The Seven Seas is your top of the line wetsuit at a steal of a price. Let's start with the eco-friendly neoprene. It's limestone-based with petroleum-free neoprene and still remains 100% stretchy and feels soft compared to other suits on the market. And with minimum panels, the Vissla Youth Seven Seas 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit delivers maximum movement for your little Grom because truthfully, they're not trying to be Randy from the Christmas Story. They CAN put their arms down! Bottom line: the Vissla Seven Seas is clean, functional, comfortable and lightweight at a budget-friendly price.
- Thickness: 5/4/3mm
- Neoprene: 100% super stretch Japanese limestone
- Main Body Internal Lining: Thermal Brain Fuzz
- Legs Body Internal Lining: Eco Plush
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Entry System / Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: Attached Hood
- Model Year: 2021/2022
- Manufacturer's Part Number: BW54S7HC
- *Inside thermal lining colors may vary
- Easy access secure key cord
- Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
- Glideskin on the hood seals to skin to prevent flushing
- Brain Fuzz hollow fiber insulates heat and dries fast
- Eco Plush stretch thermal for warmth and movement
- Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
- Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on the back acts as a barrier against the cold where it's needed the most
- Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
- AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Vissla products.
Vissla Wetsuit Warranty
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene
- 6 months from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as fingernail punctures are not covered under warranty
- Warranty Repairs cover any apparent malfunctions under normal use like a zipper that's busted or a seam that's torn. Warranty repairs are free of charge
- The wetsuit experts are Vissla will determine whether your wetsuit repair qualifies under the warranty
Vissla Wetsuit Accessory Warranty
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light
- When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
- Rinse wetsuit accessories thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Lay wetsuit accesories flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
Before shipping your wetsuit and wetsuit accessories, please make sure that it is washed thoroughly, dirt/sand-free, and completely dry. Unfortunately, wetsuits that are sandy, dirty or wet can't be repaired since they damage the machines.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Cleanline Surf Wetsuit Returns
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please refer to our full Return Policy.
How to start the process?
You can call us toll free at (888)-546-6176 or for international callers (503)-738-2061, or use our Contact page and we will get back to you via e-mail.